Notice of Auction Sale of Condo Unit LL at Boynton Meadows, 134 Main Street
Wed, 09/29/2021 - 10:28pm Heraldgroton
COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS
SALE OF REAL ESTATE UNDER M.G.L. c. 183A§6
By virtue of a Judgment and Order of the Middlesex Superior Court (Civil Action No. 2081CV01308), in favor of the Trustees of the Boynton Meadows Condominium against Mount Laurel Development, LLC, establishing a lien pursuant to M.G.L. c. 183A, §6 on the real estate known as Unit LL of the Boynton Meadows Condominium with a street address 134 Main Street, Unit LL, Groton, Middlesex County, Massachusetts for the purposes of satisfying such lien, the real estate is scheduled for Public Auction commencing at 11:00 a.m. on October 21, 2021 at 134 Main Street, Unit LL, Groton, Massachusetts, 01450. The premises to be sold are more particularly described as follows:
The Condominium Unit known as Unit LL (hereinafter called the “Subject Unit”), in the Condominium known as the Boynton Meadows Condominium, a Condominium (hereinafter called the “Condominium”) established pursuant to M.G.L. Chapter 183A by Master Deed (hereinafter called the “Master Deed”), dated June 3, 2013, recorded in the Middlesex South District Registry of Deeds (the “Registry”) at Book 61933, Page 279, as may be amended of record.
The post office address of the Condominium Unit is 134 Main Street, Unit LL, Groton, Massachusetts, 01450. The Condominium Unit Deed (the “Unit Deed”), the Subject Unit, and the Condominium are subject to the provisions of Chapter 183A.
The Subject Unit is shown on the Master Plans of the Condominium, filed with the Registry with the Master Deed as set forth above, to which is attached the verified statement of a regis- tered engineer/architect in the form required by Chapter 183A. See also floor plans recorded as Plan No. 375 of 2013, Page 2 of 2. Unit LL contains 3,645 square feet in accordance with said plan.
Said Unit contains an undivided 2.93% interest in the Common Areas and Facilities described in the Master Deed and the Amendments thereto.
For title, see Deed recorded with the Middlesex South Dis- trict Registry of Deeds in Book 58646, Page 301.
TERMS OF SALE:
1. A non-refundable deposit payable in cash, certified or bank check in the amount of $5,000.00 for the unit shall be payable at the Auction.
2. The balance of the purchase price is to be paid within thirty (30) days of the auction.
3. An Auctioneer’s Release Deed will be issued to the purchaser, upon payment of the balance of the purchase price, within thirty (30) days of the auction. The Deed shall convey the premises subject to, and with the benefit of, all restrictions, easements, improvements, outstanding tax titles, municipal or other public taxes, assessments, liens, or claims in the nature of liens, and existing encumbrances of record senior to the lien whether or not reference to such restrictions, easements, improvements, outstanding tax titles, municipal or other public taxes, assessments, liens or claims in the nature of liens or encumbrances is made in the deed.
4. Additionally, and not by way of limitation, the sale shall be subject to and with the benefit of any and all tenants, tenancies, and occupants, if any.
5. No representation is or shall be made as to any amount of taxes due and outstanding.
6.The successful bidder shall pay the future condominium common charges commencing with the date of the auction.
7. No representation is or shall be made as to any other mortgages, liens, or encumbrances of record.
8. No representation is or shall be made as to the condition of the Premises or the Condominium. The Premises shall be sold “as is.”
9. Other items, if any, shall be announced at the sale.
10. The sale is subject to and in accordance with the Judgment and Order, a copy of which may be obtained from the seller’s counsel, Attorney Gary M. Daddario, Marcus, Errico, Emmer & Brooks, P.C., 32 Daniel Webster Highway, Ste. 12, Merrimack, New Hampshire, 03054, (603) 420.9475.
BOYNTON MEADOWS CONDOMINIUM, By its Board of Trustees
10/1, 10/8, and 10/15/2021 C