Loaves & Fishes Pantry Schedule
Thu, 05/28/2020 - 11:44am Heraldgroton
Our staff team has been working very hard to recruit new volunteers, establish a fleet of trucks and drivers to retrieve our orders from the Greater Boston Food Bank, fine tune the drive-thru operation and ensure that enhanced safety protocols are in place.
Our new CLIENT DRIVE-THRU SCHEDULE will be from 9am-1pm on the following days:
Friday, May 29
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW NEEDS HELP WITH GROCERIES, we encourage you to visit. Here’s what you can expect on your visit:
• You’ll remain in your car and line-up on the Pantry side of the road. A crew member will direct you.
• You’ll provide your name, address and a few other details about your household to another crew member
• You’ll then proceed to the grocery pick-up area in the rear of the building and load your groceries into your car.
• You’ll receive shelf stable items, fresh produce, frozen meats and vegetables, bread and pastries and milk vouchers to be used at Shop ‘n Save in Ayer.
If you need additional assistance and resources, our client services team can be reached by phone at (978)772-4627 x312 or by email at: clientservices@ loavesfishespantry.org. We also encourage you to call Mass-211.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO HELP, THERE ARE 3 WAYS YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
• We can always use more volunteers – contact our Volunteer Coordinator at: email@example.com to learn more about available opportunities.
• We need box trucks and drivers to pick-up our weekly orders at the Greater Boston Food Bank, please email: foodcoordinator@loaves- fishespantry.org.
• Financial support is appreciated even more than usual during this crisis. You can make a donation on-line at: https://loavesfishespantry. org/donate-now or you can mail a donation to: Loaves & Fishes, Box 1, Ayer, MA 01432.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding and support, particularly during this difficult time.
Please send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org