Loaves & Fishes Pantry Schedule
Thu, 04/30/2020 - 1:30pm Heraldgroton
Our staff team has been working very hard to recruit new volunteers, establish a fleet of trucks and drivers to retrieve our orders from the Greater Boston Food Bank, fine tune the drive-thru operation and ensure that enhanced safety protocols are in place.
Our new CLIENT DRIVE-THRU SCHEDULE will be from 9am-1pm on the following days:
Saturday May 2, Wednesday May 6, Friday May 8, Wednesday May 13, Saturday May 16, Wednesday May 20, Fridaday May 22, Wednesday May 27, Friday, May 29.
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW NEEDS HELP WITH GROCERIES, we encourage you to visit. Here’s what you can expect on your visit:
• You’ll remain in your car and line-up on the Pantry side of the road. A member of our crew will be there to direct you.
• You’ll speak with another member of our crew and pro- vide your name, address and a few other details about your household.
• You’ll then proceed to the grocery pick-up area in the rear of the building and load your groceries into your car.
• You’ll receive shelf stable items, fresh produce, frozen meats and vegetables, bread and pastries and milk vouch- ers to be used at Shop ‘n Save in Ayer.
If you need additional assistance and resources, our client services team can be reached by phone at (978)772-4627 x312 or by email at: clientservices@ loavesfishespantry.org. We also encourage you to call Mass-211.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO HELP, THERE ARE 3 WAYS YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE...
• We can always use more volunteers – contact our Volun- teer Coordinator at: volun- email@example.com to learn more about available opportunities.
• We need box trucks and drivers to pick-up our weekly orders at the Greater Bos- ton Food Bank, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Financial support is appreciated even more than usual
during this crisis. You can make a donation online at https://loavesfishespantry.
org/donate-now or you can mail a donation to: Loaves & Fishes, Box 1, Ayer, MA
Please send comments to email@example.com